Vehicle Research Institute Undergraduate Research Award
The purpose of this fund is to provide up to $7,000 in summer support for an undergraduate student doing research within the College of Science and Engineering.
1 @ $7,000
- For an undergraduate student majoring in a in CSE program.
- Based on overall academic merit and financial need.
- When all other criteria are equal, preference will be given to the student and project that demonstrates the larger risk/challenge with the largest probability of completion or spectacular failure.
- Recipients will be included in an undergraduate research summer cohort, in which group lunches and discussions will be provided.
- 1-2 page statement describing your proposed research, your background, and your future goals. Make sure to describe your research in terms that a non-specialist can understand.
- Transcripts (unofficial is acceptable)
- Letter of recommendation
Deadlines and Procedures
Please see the scholarship resources page for application and award deadlines.
Questions about any of these scholarships? Contact us at (360) 650-6400 or by email at email@example.com