Recently deceased Western Washington University Professor Emeritus of Chemistry Mark Wicholas has donated $100,000 to a university fund previously established by a Chemistry alumnus, Terry Smedley (’75), in Wicholas’ name.
Wicholas died in hospice on Nov. 20, surrounded by family and friends.
- WWU student Bre Mills completes prestigious two-year Doris Duke Fellowship at UC Santa Cruz
- Despite Glimmers of Hope, Starfish Are Still Wasting Away
- WWU Industrial design students win prestigious GRAY Award
- This Sunday, Look Up and Wave at Kepler
- Subject of WWU grad student's thesis work highlighted in National Geographic
- WWU Students Attend National SACNAS Conference in Salt Lake City