Jarvis Memorial Summer Research Award
The purpose of the Jarvis Memorial Summer Research Award is to provide summer salary for undergraduate students doing research within the College of Science and Engineering.
- Multiple @ up to $6,000
- For an undergraduate student majoring in a CSE program.
- Based on overall merit.
- Research must be supervised by an appropriate faculty mentor.
- It is expected that the award winner write an end-of summer summary (minimum 1 page) describing the research work done so that we can share your accomplishments with your donors. Recipients will be included in an undergraduate research summer cohort, in which group lunches and discussions will be provided.
- 1-2 page statement describing your proposed research, your background, and your future goals. Make sure to describe your research in terms that a non-specialist can understand.
- Transcripts (unofficial is acceptable)
- Letter of recommendation
Deadlines and Procedures
Please see the scholarship resources page for application and award deadlines.
Questions about any of these scholarships? Contact us at (360) 650-6400 or by email at email@example.com