SCHOLARSHIPS OFFERED BY THE DEPARTMENT OF BIOLOGY
- Biology Alumni Student Research Fellowships
- Biology Faculty Fellowships
- Biology Student Athlete Scholarship
- Biology Department Tuition Waiver Scholarships
- Declan Barron Memorial Scholarship
- Frances and Alfred Baker Memorial Scholarships
- Hodgson Family Scholarships
- Rathmann Family Foundation
**Biology Merit Scholarship Applications will be available in the spring. The application process is electronic. Due dates will be posted as soon as they are available. At that time, this form and additional files will need to be emailed to Dr. Sandra Schulze for consideration.
- Van Nostrand Scholarship: The Van Nostrand scholarship is targeted to female single parents with dependent children, who are majoring in a STEM field, have demonstrated financial need through the FAFSA document, are in good academic standing, making progress toward a degree, and have a minimum GPA of 2.0. However, male single parents with dependent children who meet all of the financial and academic criteria applied to female recipients will also be considered. The scholarship pays the full cost of in-state tuition and student fees. Each recipient also receives $1000 per year towards text books, supplies, and child care. Recipients will be supported until graduation if they remain in good academic standing and are making progress towards their degree.
Applicants can contact Deborah Donovan for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org. There is no deadline for submitting the application.
SCHOLARSHIPS OFFERED BY THE COLLEGE OF SCIENCES & ENGINEERING
- Paul Woodring Scholarship
- Ron and Rita Spellhaug Aviation Scholarship
- Oscar Edwin Olson Scholarship
- Women as Leaders Scholarship
- Women in Science Scholarship
- The College of Sciences and Engineering Alumni Association Leadership Scholarship.
AFCEA Educational Foundation. Scholarships available to encourage the teaching of science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) subjects. Please check the requirements and download an application from their website.
SMATE. The Science, Mathematics and Technology Education Program offers several scholarships. Please check the requirements and application forms in their website.
iModules, the company used for Alumni Events, online community, and online giving, will be awarding 17 $1,500 scholarships to students enrolled at their clients’ institutions. See this page for more information.
Western Washington University. List of scholarships available to Western students (undergraduate or graduate) by either private or Western sources.