Kohlmeier Mikulencak Summer Research Stipend
1 @ $6,000
- For an undergraduate student majoring in a in CSE program.
- Preference given to students who learn differently, are neurodivergent or have a documented learning disability as demonstrated through accommodations provided by Western Washington University’s Disability access Center or a documented IEP/504 plan from the applicant’s high school or other psychological evaluation/documentation of a learning challenge.
- Research must be supervised by an appropriate faculty mentor who understands and appreciates that students who learn differently can bring alternative strengths and viewpoints (such as new ways of looking at things and perspectives that lead to a more inclusive environment) to the research and classroom environment.
- The award winner will write an end-of summer summary (minimum 1 page) or provide a verbal summary with or without a video describing the research work done so that their accomplishments can be shared with the donors.
- Kohlmeier Mikulencak scholars will be included in an undergraduate research summer cohort, in which group lunches and discussions will be provided.
Questions about any of these scholarships? Contact us at (360) 650-6400 or by email at email@example.com