- Obtain your Degree Application: Degree Application form
- Please see the Geology Program Coordinator for your Geology Degree Evaluation: You may pick up evaluation form in ES 240 or request it by e-mail. If you have a second major or a minor, go to the relevant department and complete their sign-off to graduate. Please note our degree evaluation process may differ from another department's evaluation process.
- To apply for graduation, take the following items to the Registrars Office, OM 230:
- Completed degree application form
- Geology Degree Evaluation that has been signed off by the chair
Note: There will be a $50.00 graduation fee, which the Registrar's Office will bill to your account.