Engineering & Design Department
Fall Quarter 2020 Registration
Fall phase 1 registration for continuing students: To be announced soon!
1. When do you register? stay tuned!
2. Schedule a pre-major advising appointment with Lisa Ochs: Appointment calendar
We can have an interactive advising appointment with Zoom. Together we can go over your academic history, Degree Works, and make a plan for registration and next steps towards applying to your major.
3. Registration error: Request an override
Students must include their W#, course CRN, and reason for need. Requesting an override does not guarantee approval. A 24 hour response time is greatly appreciated.
4. Plans of Study 2020-2021
The Department Pre-major Advisor is available to provide the following:
- Declare pre-major and ask questions about the majors
- Transfer student advising and transfer course evaluation
- Registration planning every quarter
- Program information for prospective students and/or majors
- Resource for career and internship opportunities
- Student Club information
Many campus resources for students will be in remote operations for Spring quarter 2020. We encourage you to still use them as you would normally. Below is a list of the most commonly used resources for students. If you need any additional help, don't hesitate to reach out to us!
Like us on our Facebook page and the Instagram page to follow upcoming events and student projects in our department.