This application is used to apply to the Plastics & Composites Engineering (PCE) major. The Plastics & Composites Engineering Program takes applications in the middle of winter quarter and during summer quarter, if space allows. The next due date for PCE major applications is July 7, 2017.
- Admission to the major is determined by academic performance as a pre-major and other factors. Admission is competitive. Neither completion of the prerequisites nor attainment of any specific GPA guarantees admission.
- In order to apply, you must successfully complete the courses listed below. Decisions on program applications will be made after receipt of final grades in all courses.
- Students are also required to submit an essay (500 words or less) explaining why they want to a degree in Plastics & Composites Engineering.
- AP scores are converted to GPA as follows: 5=A, 4=B, 3=C
- Students may currently be enrolled in up to 2 of the required courses to apply. Admission to the major will be contingent on passing those classes with a C- or better.
- Only complete applications will be given consideration. Late applications will not be accepted.
- For questions about this process, you may contact the Pre-major Advisor.
- For Transfer Students:
By completing and submitting this form, you are certifying that the information in this application is true and correct to the best fo your knowledge.