This application is used to apply to the Manufacturing Engineering (MFGE) major. The Manufacturing Engineering Program takes applications in the middle of winter quarter and during summer quarter, if space allows. The next due date for MFGE major applications is July 7, 2017.
- Admission to the major is determined by academic performance as a pre-major and other factors. Admission is competitive. Neither completion of the prerequisites nor attainment of any specific GPA guarantees admission.
- In order to apply, you must successfully complete the courses listed below. Decisions on program applications will be made after receipt of final grades in all courses.
- Students are also required to submit an essay (500 words or less) explaining why they want to a degree in Manufacturing Engineering.
- AP scores are converted to GPA as follows: 5=A, 4=B, 3=C
- Students may currently be enrolled in up to 3 of the required courses to apply. Admission to the major will be contingent on passing those classes with a C- or better.
- Only complete applications will be given consideration. Late applications will not be accepted.
- For questions about this process, you may contact the Pre-major Advisor.
- For Transfer Students:
By completing and submitting this form, you are certifying that the information in this application is true and correct to the best fo your knowledge.