This application is used to apply to the Electrical Engineering (EE) major. The due date for the EE application is June 1, 2018.
- Admission to the major is determined by academic performance as a pre-major and other factors. Admission is competitive. Neither completion of the prerequisites nor attainment of any specific GPA guarantees admission. Decisions are based primarily on cumulative GPA in the prerequisite courses, but successful completion of other required major courses, GPA in the major, and overall GPA are also considerations.
- Applicants must indicate their preference for the Energy or Electronics Concentration.
- In order to apply, the required courses must be successfully completed or currently in progress. Admission to the major will be contingent on passing those classes that are in progress with a C- or better. Decisions on program applications will be made after receipt of final grades in all courses.
- AP scores are converted to GPA as follows: 5=A, 4=B, 3=C
- Only complete applications will be given consideration. Late applications will not be accepted.
- For questions about this process, you may contact the Pre-major Advisor.
- For Transfer Students:
- The EE 110 requirement may be waived if you are an incoming transfer student or you were not an EE pre-major during winter quarter. EE 110 must then be taken at the next course offering. This is the only course that may be waived on the application.
By completing and submitting this form, you are certifying that the information in this application is true and correct to the best of your knowledge.