You will need to apply to both Western Washington University (WWU) and to the Cybersecurity Program.
- The WWU Admission Application priority submission deadline is March 1st (FAFSA Priority Deadline for WWU is January 31)
- The Cybersecurity Program Application priority submission deadline is March 1st
*Applications will be accepted beyond March 1st for Fall 2020 and considered on a space-available basis.
Admission Application to WWU
Complete the online WWU Admission Application; please refer to the hyperlinks below for the program site location:
For the Bellingham Program: Transfer & Post-baccalaureate Admission Application
For the Poulsbo Program: Transfer & Post-baccalaureate Application for Location Program Admissio
A complete application requires:
- A $60 non-refundable application fee (fee waiver may be available)
- Official transcripts from every college/university attended, even if you do not expect or desire to transfer credit
Admission to the Cybersecurity Program
- Complete an AAS-T, AAS, or ATA in the following degree programs with the corresponding Washington State Community College partnerships:
- Bellingham Technical College: AAS-T in Computer Networking- Computer Programming Track
- Edmonds Community College: ATA in Cyber Defense and Digital Forensics
- Green River College: AAS-T in Information Technology- Systems and Security
- Highline College: AAS in Network Security Engineer or AAS in Digital Forensics & Investigations
- Lake Washington Institute of Technology: AAS in Computer Security and Network Technology
- Olympic College: AAS-T in Information Technology-Security
- Peninsula College: AAS-T in Cybersecurity and Computer Forensics
- Whatcom Community College: AAS-T Degree in Cybersecurity
- Achieve a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of 2.5
- Complete CSCI 141, CSCI 145, and MATH 124, or recognized equivalents
E-mail the following Cybersecurity Program Application components to the e-mail address on Page 2 of the Program Application.
- A completed WWU College of Science and Engineering Cybersecurity Program Application
- A Statement of Purpose, explaining why you wish to obtain a BS in Cybersecurity, and how this relates to your career interest. Not to exceed one page.
- One letter of reference (faculty preferred)