- Admission Application to Western Washington University (WWU) (FAFSA Priority Deadline for WWU is January 31)
- Program Application to WWU's Cybersecurity Program
- The Bellingham WWU Admission application submission deadline is March 1.
- The Poulsbo WWU Admission application submission deadline is June 1.
Admission Application to WWU
Complete the online WWU Admission Application; please refer to the hyperlinks below for the program site location:
For the Bellingham Cybersecurity Program: “Transfer & Post-baccalaureate Admission Application".
For the Poulsbo Program: “Extended Education Transfer and Post Baccalaureate Application".
- The non-refundable processing fee is due upon submission of your application (fee waiver may be available).
- An official transcript(s) from each college or university is required for your application to be complete. Students who have attended Washington State community colleges are encouraged to have their transcripts sent electronically.
- Other out-of-state college/university official transcripts can be mailed to: Western Washington University, Office of Admission, 516 High Street, MS 9009, Bellingham, WA 98225
Admission to the Cybersecurity Program
- Complete an AAS-T, AAS, or ATA in the following degree programs with the corresponding Washington State Community College partnerships:
- Edmonds Community College: ATA in Cyber Defense and Digital Forensics
- Green River College: AAS-T in Information Technology- Systems and Security
- Highline College: AAS in Network Security Engineer or AAS in Digital Forensics & Investigations
- Lake Washington Institute of Technology: AAS in Computer Security and Network Technology
- Olympic College: AAS-T in Information Technology-Security
- Peninsula College: AAS-T in Cybersecurity and Computer Forensics
- Whatcom Community College: AAS-T Degree in Cybersecurity
- Achieve a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of 2.5
- Have completed CSCI 141, CSCI 145, and MATH 124, or recognized equivalents
- Submit a completed WWU College of Science and Engineering Cybersecurity Program Application
- Submit a one-page Statement of Purpose, explaining why you wish to obtain a BS in Cybersecurity. Please specify how this relates to your career interest.
- Submit an unofficial transcript from your community college.
- Submit one letter of reference (faculty preferred).
- E-mail your Program Application, Statement of Purpose, Unofficial Transcript and Letter of Reference to the e-mail address listed in Step 2 of the Cybersecurity Application Instructions. You’ll find this on the back page of the Program Application.