For Students

Need to meet with the Departmental Advisor/Program Coordinator?

Click Here → Schedule an appointment with Stacey!


Chemistry Office Staff can help or provide  information on any of the following:

advising 1

  • Program information for prospective students/majors.
  • Arrange visit to the department.
  • Transfer student advising (including transfer course evaluation).
  • Course registration information.
  • Course override requests (WEBFORM) for CHEM 436, 464, 465, & 474.
  • Major declaration process.
  • Senior graduation evaluation for chemistry major or minor.
  • GPA Calculator - For calculating your Major/Science GPA.


Commonly used student forms:


To see a listing of chemistry courses at Western, please refer to Western's General Catalog.