If you are planning to graduate from WWU with a degree in Chemistry or Biochemistry in 2 years please apply! You may follow the link in the header above, or the link at the bottom of this page. Please note that you cannot save the application once you have started. If you have any questions please email email@example.com or make an appointment below!
Applications are due 4/2/2019 at 11:55 PM, the first day of Spring Quarter!
The Scholarship Application is available to all majors within the Chemistry Department. Please email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications are Due 3/24/19 at 11:55 PM.
Need to meet with the Departmental Advisor/Program Coordinator?
Click Here → Schedule an appointment with Alexi
Chemistry Office Staff can help or provide information on any of the following:
- Program information for prospective students/majors.
- Arrange visit to the department.
- Transfer student advising (including transfer course evaluation).
- Course registration information.
- Major declaration process.
- Senior graduation evaluation for chemistry major or minor.
- GPA Calculator - For calculating your Major/Science GPA.
- Graduate Teaching Assistant (GTA-Lab Instructors) Office Hours
Commonly used student forms:
- CHEM 471 Access Request Form (NOT FOR BIOLOGY OR BIOCHEMISTRY MAJORS!)
- CHEM 474 Override Request Form (for Chemistry majors and outside departments only, Biochemistry majors do not use this form!)
- Research Credit Permission Form (Independent Research, Work Experience, Intensive Writing)
- Transfer Equivalency Request Form (Webform)
- Apply for Departmental Honors - Honors Research Thesis Project (Esign)
- Request for Major Evaluation for Graduation (Webform)
- Request to Declare a Minor in Chemistry (Webform - for use if you have not yet declared your minor)
- Request for Minor Evaluation for Graduation (Webform - for use if you have already declared your minor and plan to graduate within 2 qtrs.)
- Application to Phase II of the BS/BA-Chemistry and BS-Biochemistry Majors (processed only once yearly, due the first day of spring quarter)
To see a listing of chemistry courses at Western, please refer to Western's General Catalog.