Chemistry Office Staff can help or provide information on any of the following:
- Program information for prospective students/majors.
- Arrange visit to the department.
- Transfer student advising (including transfer course evaluation).
- Course registration information.
- Course override requests (WEBFORM) for CHEM 436, 464, 465, & 474.
- Major declaration process.
- Senior graduation evaluation for chemistry major or minor.
- Apply for Departmental Honors - Honors Research Thesis Project (Esign form coming soon!)
Commonly used student forms:
- Course Pre-Application/Override Request (Webform)
- Variable Credit and Research Permission Form (Independent Research, Honors, and Graduate Courses) Esign
- Transfer Equivalency Request Form (Esign)
- Apply for Departmental Honors - Honors Research Thesis (Esign - Coming soon!)
- Apply for Phase II of BS-Chemistry Major (Webform)
- Apply for Phase II of BA-Chemistry Major (Webform)
- Apply for Phase II of BS-Biochemistry Major (Webform)
- Request for Major Evaluation for Graduation (Webform)
- Request for Minor Evaluation for Graduation (Webform)
To see a listing of chemistry courses at Western, please refer to Western's General Catalog.