Need to meet with the Departmental Advisor/Program Coordinator?
Click Here → Schedule an appointment with Stacey!
Chemistry Office Staff can help or provide information on any of the following:
- Program information for prospective students/majors.
- Arrange visit to the department.
- Transfer student advising (including transfer course evaluation).
- Course registration information.
- Course override requests (WEBFORM) for CHEM 436, 464, 465, & 474.
- Major declaration process.
- Senior graduation evaluation for chemistry major or minor.
- GPA Calculator - For calculating your Major/Science GPA.
Commonly used student forms:
- Course Pre-Application/Override Request (Webform)
- Research Credit Permission Form (Independent Research, Work Experience, Intensive Writing)
- Transfer Equivalency Request Form (Webform)
- Apply for Departmental Honors - Honors Research Thesis Project (Esign)
- Request for Major Evaluation for Graduation (Webform)
- Request to Declare a Minor in Chemistry (Webform - for use if you have not yet declared your minor)
- Request for Minor Evaluation for Graduation (Webform - for use if you have already declared your minor and plan to graduate within 2 qtrs.)
- Application to Phase II of the BS/BA-Chemistry and BS-Biochemistry Majors (processed only once yearly, due the first day of spring quarter)
To see a listing of chemistry courses at Western, please refer to Western's General Catalog.