Seminars are usually held on Friday afternoon in room SL SL 130 at 3:15 pm, unless otherwise noted. Graduate student seminars are on Fridays in SL 130 or SL 110 at 3:15 pm, unless otherwise noted. Seminar speakers are available from 2:30 pm until 3:00 pm in CB275 for discussion. Refreshments are provided 15 minutes prior to the seminar in CB275.
The department strives to offer a diverse and vibrant seminar program. Each year leading researchers from outside the department, as well as faculty and graduate students from Western, present and discuss their cutting-edge research. This is an excellent opportunity for students, faculty, staff, and visitors to actively participate in the scientific community. In addition, many outside seminar speakers are recruiting graduate students for their respective programs and are eager to discuss their program. All are welcome and encouraged to attend!
Directions: Drive your own vehicle...
- Driving - Click the car icon after entering your departure address.
- Bicycling - Click the walking icon after entering your departure address.
- Public Transit - Click the bus icon after entering your departure address.
Spring Quarter 2018
1. P. J. Chirik and K. Wieghardt, Science, 2010, 327, 794.
2. R. M. Clarke and T. Storr, J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2016, 138, 15299
Click here to access the Seminar Archive.
Click here to access WWU Chemistry Research Publication Collections (including graduate thesis collection).