Jump to navigation
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion - Western is committed to providing a welcoming, equitable and inclusive campus community for all students, faculty, and staff, regardless of race, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, age, veteran status, and financial background. The website provides many helpful campus resources for students, families, faculty and staff.
- LGBTQ+ Western - LGBTQ+ Western works to advance the holistic thriving of diverse LGBTQ+ students, faculty and staff at Western Washington University by collaboratively engaging the university community with transformational knowledge, resources, advocacy and celebration.
- Contact: L.K. Langley - LGBTQ+ Director
Multicultural Center, Viking Union 753
Tel: (360) 650-7500
Office hours: Tuesdays from 2:00 to 3:00 p.m.
Wednesdays from 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- WWU Stem Inclusion & Outreach - The STEM Inclusion and Outreach mission is to cultivate and maintain partnerships with faculty and inclusion programs locally & nationally that are devoted to the recruitment, retention and support of underrepresented students in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math). You can find upcoming events, WWU STEM clubs, and more.
- WICOH - Western's Interdisciplinary Community Office Hours: The goal of the Community Office Hours program is to provide an opportunity for students to connect with faculty members outside of their field of study, in a space in which students and faculty can interact in a space devoid of grades, classes and power hierarchies.
- WWU Biology Club - The Western Washington University Biology Club is a diverse group of individuals with a common objective of promoting the Biology Department & Biological Science on campus and in our community, as well as fostering a passionate appreciation of biology.
- SACNAS - (Society for the Advancement of Chicanos and Native Americans in Science) - SACNAS is an inclusive organization focusing on building a supportive community for those pursuing a STEM major. We work to help members integrate on campus and take full advantage of the available resources for a variety of purposes. In addition, we are passionate about outreach and encouraging diversity and inclusion within STEM.
- Out in Science - Out In Science is a group of STEM students, faculty, and staff working for the promotion, inclusion, and support of the queer community in the Sciences, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Math.
- Physicists for Inclusion in Science - Our primary focuses are public outreach, providing support to undergraduate Physics and Astronomy students, and promoting inclusion and equity work in the Physics and Astronomy Department and the College of Science and Engineering (CSE).
- STEM CLUBS WWU - A Facebook page to share all events happening in all STEM clubs.
- More clubs listed at: https://cse.wwu.edu/stem-clubs