College of Science & Engineering


Request an Override Code

Access to all Materials Science (MSCI) courses are by permission only -- you must request an override code from the AMSEC Department Manager.

Students progressing through the minor should plan ahead and request their override code(s) prior to early registration.

Override Request Form  Complete an Override Request Form and submit it to the Department Manager located in ES 131.